Hey Guys!

Go here to see who won the poll for Aislyn's birth information!

http://www.expectnet.com

At the left hand side of the site there is a blueish-purple box that says 'invited guests'...type in Aislyn there....

Thank You!

(AND THERE ARE PICTURES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TOO...DONT FORGET TO CHECK THEM OUT!!!)

11 Days till my Due Date!!!

Well....nothing yet..

I wish she'd just hurry...Mommy is getting impatient and is very very uncomfortable..I'm glad to have a long weekend this week...and next Thursday is my last day at work for a while...then maternity leave starts! YAY!

I'd really love her to just hurry up and come...but when I stop and think about it...I have SOOO much stuff to do that it's just insane! Honestly I dont think anyone is ever really 100% prepared for something like this but it's nice to believe I am..haha.

At our last doctors appointment I hadnt had any progress but she decided to give my cervix a little encouragement and part of my mucous plug came out...poor trey...I think he's going to be scared for life! He wasnt too sure about all that! haha!

Well...if anything we only have 11 days till my due date and she wont let me go past 41 weeks so that's 18 days at the most that we will have to wait! Fingers crossed that it comes sooner than that!!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Maternity Photoshoot!



Ultrasounds!



Nursery Pictures!