Hey Guys!

Go here to see who won the poll for Aislyn's birth information!

http://www.expectnet.com

At the left hand side of the site there is a blueish-purple box that says 'invited guests'...type in Aislyn there....

Thank You!

(AND THERE ARE PICTURES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TOO...DONT FORGET TO CHECK THEM OUT!!!)

New Creations...

Here are a few things that I made for Ais this weekend...I also made a hat for Danyion too...I'll have to get pics of that one up here soon!

Since her Daddy LOVES lemons...and they can be bad for your teeth, especially the amount that he'd want to eat...I made Ais a lemon hat so that her daddy can have all the lemon he wants!!



And I think this one is SUPER cute!!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Maternity Photoshoot!



Ultrasounds!



Nursery Pictures!